Thursday, September 22, 2011

letters I

i like how i talk about all the things you need.
how much you want to succeed.
how much you're in pain indeed.
do you ever, think about
the times i've been all out
in trying to make you see
how much more you could be?
you can change everything i say
into a mess of a mistake
like i'm unfeeling
like i'm just too fake.
and now, tired of all your ways
of making me walk away
and somehow,
all that ends up happening
is i'm all alone in between
the best and the worsening.
you always think hurting me
is the best way to push me aside.
then recoil when you want to be
the girl who's by your side.
so, like im held in string,
waiting for you to come and ring,
now i wait and write letters,
for the person i thought
could make all wrongs better,
letters you will never read,
words that will never show,
how you can take the lead
and make us better than before.
and on the inside, i dwell,
and think oh my, oh my,
this just cant end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment