Tuesday, September 28, 2010

not okay.

i just hope that when you finally push me away you'll be okay with the thought that you didn't even fight for us. i hope that you'll be okay with the fact that you thought i wasn't worth your time. i guess you'll be happy i'm not around to keep trying to make us work. i'm not fighting with you anymore. i just thought you should know that i'm not sure how long i can keep doing this.


you pretend we're okay so you won't have to deal with our issues. you wait it out until my hurt just bleeds and bleeds, and i yell because i can't take it anymore. and you tell me to forget. so i crumble up the pieces of my damaged and faint heart, put the jagged edges together, and place the paper ball of a heart back in my chest.


you think we're okay. i know we're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment